So last night DD didn't freak out! I think all the threats about a cold shower worked. I'm so glad because I hate seeing her sad and out of control. SP is doing awesome with sleeping. She's going 7-9 hours now at night and then 4-5 the next stretch. I LOVE it. I have to plug her with a binky sometimes in between but it's fabulous. I think we are going to move her into DD's room this week after DH gets her crib put together. I hope she sleeps well and doesn't wake up DD when she needs to eat and and DD doesn't wake her up.
LM I think is sick. He took a 2 hour morning nap yesterday and a 2.5 hour nap in the afternoon. He had a slight temp of 100.2 but he acted fine and was playing other than sleeping more. He woke up fine today so we went to church but after his nap his voice is horse and he's extra sensitive. I'm battling a cold too and my throat is killing me...even with all the gargling salt water, vitamin C, and warm fluids I have ingested. I HATE being sick. I just pray SP and DD stay healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment