Friday, February 04, 2011
what's sleep?
I got so much done today it felt good to get the house put back in order. Thankfully I was able to sleep in since DD had a major tantrum in the middle of the night and kept us up until 3am screaming. It was not fun! She got a huge warning tonight that if she wakes up screaming again she's going to get a cold shower immediately. She woke SP up twice and I had to move SP into our bathroom with two fans going to help block out her noise. I can't believe LM slept through it all. He's awesome! DD still woke up at 7:45 wide awake. How does she do that? She didn't take a nap either. DH got up with her and I got to sleep in until 9:30 which was so needed since I taught preschool today at 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment