This weekend we watched conference (church) on tv. For Saturday's conference the kids helped me create a fun craft: egg carton wreath. The kids LOVED painting all the egg cartons different colors. After it dried all day I put it together after they were in bed. It was a fun family project and kept them nice and quiet so we could listen to the speakers.
Sunday we had the traditional breakfast at DH's parents house Sunday morning with everyone. I LOVE that tradition. The kids loved all the attention and playing with cousins. I showed everyone my pics of Paris too that night on the TV which was fun.
![]() |
| Listening to the Words of the Apostles |
![]() |
| A little nap time too for some ;-) |
![]() | |
| Someone's getting taller than Grandma |
![]() |
| Beautiful Spring Flowers |
SP's had some rough nights waking up 3 times to eat. I'm going to put a stop to that soon and kind of started last night. She finally ate really well for me before bed (prior to that the last few nights she wasn't really eating and then waking up around 1 and she was probably hungry since she hadn't eaten since 5 or so. She ate great though and still woke up at 1 so I turned on all the fans to block her crying since DH had to be up at 4am to head to the airport and let her cry. I didn't hear her until DD came in at 3am and said SP was fussing. I had turned off one of the fans too but maybe I didn't hear her OR she had just started crying. Either way it was now 3am (a MUCH better time to eat) so I fed her and she ate a TON and then slept all the way until 9:30am! She went 14 hours with one feeding at 3. It was wonderful. LM woke up a little after 8 and DD at 8:30 so it was a great start to being a single parent for the next 6 days.
Preschool went great today. We worked on some spring chicks which is always fun. I LOVE Spring time.

DH's in Ohio (Cleavland) to shoot some footage on the US Open for Wrestling. The kids miss him already but I kept them busy today running errands after preschool, lunch, and naps. We were at the library when it closed even and as I was putting the kids in the car DD said she wanted to go somewhere else. I told her we were finished and going home for dinner. She wanted to go out to eat somewhere. I asked where and she said McD's which I was planning on for tomorrow for them to run around but decided tonight they could run. They LOVED it too!











No comments:
Post a Comment