Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sleep how I love thee

Hoping for 3 for 3! Addie slept Tuesday: 7pm-3(feeding)-9:30am then Wednesday: 8pm-5(feeding)-8:30am. She's 7 months now!
At 4 months we started sleep training. She was great up to 3 months (would sleep 6-9 hrs then up every 3/4 hours after) and then did HORRIBLE. She went through a growth spurt I think and ate every 3 hours and then got so bad at night was wanting to eat even every 2 hours which was worse than the day she was born! Our DR told us that at 4 months they can go 6 hours at night so we started with not feeding until 4 hours and moved to 5 a week later and she jumped to 6...she just went through another growth spurt and was starting a bad habit again so I let her cry and now we are sleeping better!

No comments: