Thursday, January 13, 2011

Accomplishment

After nap time/quiet time DD was sitting by me looking at a project I was considering for preschool and asked if she could make it. I thought, "why not." I went upstairs to grab what we needed and we sat at the table and make snowflakes. They turned out a bit different than the picture but the kids LOVED it. LM joined us when he woke up. I loved that they were independent in their tasks although I was helping LM stick the aluminum down on the glue he was putting down...he was sticking it where he hadn't glued. ;-)

After the snowflakes they took to writing. DD wanted to write her name so I wrote the letters on top and she copied them down below. This was the FIRST time she did it all by herself without needing hand-over-hand help on a letter! She was thrilled and I was so proud of her. She's becoming such a big girl!

No comments: