Thursday, January 13, 2011

Funnies

Tonight while reading stories to SP I read my favorite, Big Bird's Copycat Day, and when I got to the part: Grover says, "Hello Big Bird" (I change my voice to a deep sound), SP turned her head to look at me and chuckled. Then she kept twisting her body to fully turn around. It was so cute!

DH just told me the funny story about DD that the other day she was prancing around in a circle saying, "Kill the Beast" from Beauty and the Beast. Why is that the part she clung to from the movie? Kids. Today DD also wrote her name FULLY on her own for the first time. She has the hardest time with "K" but can do every other letter really well. I'm so proud of her and I know she is so happy too!

LM got his first birthday card in the mail today from my brother's family and was hugging it and HAD to take it in the car to dinner. It's so cute how excited he is for his birthday. He is determined to have a "choo choo" party again this year and while he and I were on our little "date" he picked out the decor for the party...Thomas the Train (though he LOVES Chuggington...but they don't have anything out yet).

No comments: