Monday, December 20, 2010

Cookie Party & Leg Issue

Every Year since our kids were born we have gotten together for a cookie party at our friend's house. It's been something we have enjoyed looking forward to every year. The kids LOVE decorating their own cookies...especially eating them. Sadly this morning DD woke up and couldn't walk. This happened before months earlier and nothing came of it but this time she wasn't walking all morning. I was telling her we couldn't go to the cookie party since she couldn't walk so she got up and was trying desperately to walk though she was limping badly and in pain. We called the doctor and we got her in to someone other than our regular pediatrician. DD got x-rays to make sure all was okay and thankfully everything was but still she couldn't walk. We went late to the cookie party and DD loved being with her friend though I kept forgetting she needed help to get around and was stuck at the table decorating and was looking longingly overa ther friends who were playing on the couch. Finally I realized it and asked her if she wasnted me to bring her over there and she did. Poor thing! It's the saddest thing ever. I hope we can figure out what's going on since it just seems so weird!






No comments: