Since our camera has been lost since the 5th I've been so sad! I hate not having it around to capture all the things the kids are doing but thankfully we have our BIG camera though that's not convent to take places. We have been blessed with new cell phones that take pretty good pictures and videos (even though mine froze up on me after only a few weeks...got a new one though). I've been trying to remember the last place we had it and all I can remember is at DH's parent's house. they have searched everywhere for us and DH even went over there to look. I was brushing my teeth and praying yet again to be able to find the camera, to recall where we had it last, to think of a place it might have been. Instantly the thought came to my mind of the bag of DH's presents that was sitting in between our dressers that he still hadn't put away. I walked right in there (toothbrush in mouth) and dug through the bag. Sure enough in the very bottom was our wonderful little black camera!!!! I tossed it on the bed and fell down to my knees to thank the Lord for helping me/us find the camera that I so desperately need/wanted to find.
God truly does love each and every one of us and wants to help us. All we have to do is turn to him and do our part. I'm so grateful that He hears and answers my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment