Monday, January 24, 2011

Important Things


It was a SUNNY day here today and warm too. Well, warm for Oregon it was in the low 50's. I was upstairs putting laundry away and had a few other things I wanted to get done before dinner but knew if I did them it would be dark and too late to go to the park. The kids would love getting outside so I put the laundry down and told the kids to get their socks and shoes on. They were thrilled to get outside and go play. We even saw a neighbor we have been getting to know on our way to the park and he brought his 2 year old boy to the park to play too. It was fun to talk with him more and get to know them better. I'm hoping to invite them over for dinner one of these days when DH is home. They are so nice. I'm so glad to be doing my new year resolution to not say as much "just a minute" to my kids which is what I would have done with doing all the cleaning and such that I wanted to do. The house will wait (hard for my OCD to accept) but really making memories with the kids is better!

LM playing with Ken and his son Ian

No comments: