Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

This year was a big debate amongst friends and their husbands on what to do about trick-or-treating or not on Halloween since it was on Sunday. (My favorite article on THIS subject.) DH and I didn't feel really one way or another. In the end I took the kids just around our little neighborhood so the neighbors could see the kids costumes that they were looking forward to seeing but didn't do every house.) I truly LOVED it. It was the first time I have even been in a real neighborhood that trick-or-treated. There were so many kids and families out together. It was a wonderful feeling of community! It was just like what I have seen in the movies. We had so many trick-or-treaters. It was so much fun to see all the different costumes and we were able to give out all our candy and maybe more but we turned off our light to give our kids baths after all their sticky candy in take.

No comments: