Saturday, October 30, 2010

Carnival Time

Our friends threw together a carnival at there house to celebrate Halloween. There were 77 people there (if she counted right). It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it too. They had a cup cake walk, fishing, count 'em up (ball toss), donuts on a string, hop scotch, Charlie Brown Halloween movie playing along with lots of food to eat. It was great to visit with so many people and old friends from our old ward. The kids loved running around and winning candy too! It was fabulous. We came home and put the kids to bed and my dad came to watch them. We then went back over for an adult game night and dessert. I played the Wii Dance game and it was a lot of fun. I hurt my shoulder a little bit by doing it because I would forget and use my left arm along with my right, dumb shoulder injury. We played another game which was kind of fun too but I can't remember what it was called.

No comments: