Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eplosive Poo = First Shower

Tonight I was tired of changing diapers (changed the last three in just a few hours). I asked DH if he would change this one after I finished feeding SP. He said he would. Little did we know what he was a actually agreeing to. SP HATES getting her diaper changed...or just being naked really. Yeah for modesty...but this lead to her screaming. SP wasn't finished pooping and as DH was changing her and she screamed SP projectile pooped ALL OVER DH's hand and shoot between his legs. I'm not sure how he missed his lap. DH was the man though and didn't jump or anything. I was laughing so hard and looked at DH and he too was laughing. It was the funniest and grossest thing ever.

This whole scene resulted in DH giving SP her first shower. Poor SP did NOT like the water hitting her at all. Next time we will try the bath and see if she likes that a little better.

Before ...

During...

After...

First time in PJ's
(still really big though)

1 comment:

isshou ni said...

ahhh, the beloved poop stories! It is amazing the "crap" we put up with as parents--lol!