Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today I stayed home from church with SP (and will for the next few Sundays while all the kids pass their sicknesses to each other from starting school). It was so nice. I got up and did DD's hair before they left and then I fed SP and we both went back to sleep. I woke up with just enough time to get up, shower, dress, and eat before they all came home. I feel great now with having had so much sleep. DH said the kids did awesome at church too! What a blessing. LM usually has a hard time just sitting there and gets bored with his toys and wants to leave. DH said he did great up to the last 10 minutes. Such a change from being good for only the FIRST 10 minutes. I hope they do that too when all 5 of us go to church together.

After naps and snack time we went and tried to get some pics of the kids and family today. We will see how it goes. It's SOOOOOO much harder with three kids than just two. We are out numbered trying to get them to all be looking the same way (well...not the baby yet but having to holder her takes up an arm/hand). My FIL took them so I'm anxious to see if any turned out. They older two were not wanting to have their pictures taken much. We will try again in a few months for our Christmas card pic.

Here are the Kids!









1 comment:

isshou ni said...

you're kids are so beautiful! I love these candid shots--so alive and real!