Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today we got to visit with two ladies from church (Visiting Teaching) and left a note for another. They are really nice and I can't wait to get to know them. One lady doesn't go to church but she's really nice and even let us visit with her on a cold call since her phone number doesn't work that we have. She's had grandkids around out kids ages. I'm hoping we can get them together for play dates.

When I got back as a family we went out for ice cream too. DD was hoping we were going to "the place with the doors that open and close and the table" (aka Cold Stone). It was cute. She was so excited and said she wanted the brown color-chocolate with M&M's. It was really good too. I got LM cotton candy with gummy bears. The kids and I shared their creations and DH got one of his own. It was the perfect amount for all of us.

DH then dropped me off for knitting. It was nice to all be together. I didn't knit but took my lap top and worked on editing some pictures. I got everything up to yesterday finished! I am so happy about that. My goal is to be up to date for when the baby gets here. I need to work on the kids baby albums though which means I need to figure out my scrapbooking stuff and get that organized.

No comments: