Today DD had her second swim class. LM did really well waiting with me. DH had to work this morning so I had to take him to class. He sat and watched the other swimmers and ate his snack. He's growing up! After swimming I brought a friend's daughter home with me. She had swimming lessons too so that made it easy. The kids and I just waited for her in the dressing room until her class got out a little after DD's. She wants to be my little helper here and there for the summer. We went to the library to get some books and then back home to play. The kids had fun with her. We ate lunch and then her mom came to get her and I put the kids down for naps. I love a quiet house!
DH's working a few more hours and then will be home for me to go visit some new ladies at church. I can't wait to get to know them better and make more friends.
LM with his funny bed head. Don't you just love that grin!We were blessed yet again with another sack full of clothes from this lady that does craft services with DH at work and she brought them to work for him. How nice is that. The yellow shirt LM is sporting above was one of these shirts. We also got a wonderful ski jacket and winter sweaters. I pray LM doesn't grow out of them before he gets to wear them!
No comments:
Post a Comment