Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today we tackled the garage. I had a friend come help with that and it was great to get most of that taken care of. It's better than I thought it was going to be out there. Now to get the office/playroom/preschool room in order. That's for tomorrow though. I started to get another migraine tonight after dinner so I headed up to bed and the kids came to say good night to me. I finally woke up after having a couple of dreams about emptying out boxes (lovely dream!).

Some cute kids with their snacks


DD's started this new thing with fixing peoples hair. It's so cute. She will ask what you want in your hair and go over and pretend to get a bow or clip. It's so cute and she can do it for a long time! She started with a little toy baby brush on Grandma's hair and did her hair for about 45 minutes Grandma told us.

DD playing around with the camera

No comments: