Saturday, March 20, 2010
How many and When?
DH and I want four children and now the thought is do we continue with this craziness or take a break. It could be hard on the fourth being so far apart from the other three though. I guess we will see how it all goes after this one is around for a little while. I got a huge impression while PG with LM that we are to have 5 kids. I was shocked because we only had one at the time. The Lord knew it would take that long to convince me AND DH to have that many though. I keep getting that impression here and there for (1.5 years) and I keep telling DH but we will see. I think he will need his own confirmation. He originally only wanted 3 but has gone to 4 since that's what I wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment