Well, I hit a wall today. I blew up with DH a couple of times and was snapping at DD even though neither deserved it. I have no more patience and am stressed out about the amount of boxes to empty before my crazy boy destroys the place and then the house still needs more packing and people are coming tomorrow at 9am. It's nuts! I also can't walk well today since my calf muscles feel like they were shredded to pieces. I was hobbling around this morning and DH asked me if I was headed to the bathroom. I said I was. He said he could make it to the bathroom, pee, and still make it back before I could get there. The sad thing was he was probably right. My mom told me to take two Advil and drink a quart of water before she saw me today. I almost got there. I'm doing a little better but still have to go down the stairs backward and walk slower. I pray tomorrow they are better. I need to be able to move more.
Bless my MIL. She took my kids ALL day today! My babysitter fell through (forgot) and she took them from 9:30am to 8:30pm! She's amazing. She walked them over to the new house and they loved running around. It's nice to see them during the day too. She got LM to take TWO naps today!!! How she did that I don't know. I think I want to send them over to her house for nap time because they have been taking 2-3 hour naps everyday for her. So nice!
DD is excited for her white room and keeps saying LM gets the green room. She can't wait to spend the night there tomorrow night. It was really sad getting the kids out of the car tonight. I set LM on the ground and he got a BIG grin on his face. He just loves it here and sadly doesn't realize it's his last night here. I will miss all the country around us since now we are in a neighborhood. Our neighbors are nice though. They have come to say hi to us but I haven't ever been there to meet them yet (my dad and DH were). We still have one more neighbor to meet. They are Cuban and I pray they cook Cuban food. I LOVE Cuban food.
Poor DH is still at the new house trying to put together some pantry closets we bought today for the kitchen (NEED more storage). It's 11pm and I know he's exhausted. I'm heading to bed now even though there is more I should do BUT the kids will get me up early so I know I will have an hour or more tomorrow to get things ready for everyone. Worse case (they take a box and fill it up with the little odds and ends around the house which hopefully won't be too many boxes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment