I'm exhausted. Very Long day.
Look who's riding their bike all on their own.
She finally grew enough to get the pedals around!
Look who's riding their bike all on their own.She finally grew enough to get the pedals around!
St. Patrick's Day Window Decor with Daddy

I had my deposition today and it went fine. I broke down crying when they finally got to asking about the accident and having to relive all the thoughts and emotions that occurred and being scared for DD's health and having another accident in such a short period of time. My lawyer said I did a great job though so that was good to hear. Trial is set for the end of July. I was relieved that it was over and ended with a slight headache from being drilled for 3 hours. Afterward DH said he was craving Chinese food (a first!) so we went and picked some up and had DH's parents stay for dinner since they were watching the kids for us. It was a fun evening and then I had a baby shower to attend to also.

We came after playing outside and I got LM to show off most of his hand actions for "Itsy bitsy Spider" though he got distracted trying to make music like his sister was.
Here's some fun pics DD took.

I'm doing well PG wise. I think I just popped yesterday. Mid day I looked down and realized I had a belly! It was shocking to me. It's good so I had something to show for these pictures. I always start taking pregnancy pictures at 12-weeks and here they are for baby #3. I'm still thinking it's a girl though I haven't had a dream yet other than the one I had with PG with LM and fits for this time frame. I'm still hoping to get another dream this time.
***I've been so worried about a friend of mine that lives in Chile since they just had the huge earthquake down there. Thankfully I got a hold of one her family members that lives here and all is well other than the normal: no water, power, and food but they are alive and their house is still standing. There's been so much tragedy lately with Haiti and now Chile. You can tell it's the last days with all that's going on.***

***I've been so worried about a friend of mine that lives in Chile since they just had the huge earthquake down there. Thankfully I got a hold of one her family members that lives here and all is well other than the normal: no water, power, and food but they are alive and their house is still standing. There's been so much tragedy lately with Haiti and now Chile. You can tell it's the last days with all that's going on.***
No comments:
Post a Comment