Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!


We had fun today. We all gathered at DH's parent's house for Conference (church) and then we dyed Easter eggs watched more Conference and then ate dinner, played a game/talked, and ate dessert (sang Happy birthday to DH's brother). It was fun and the kids did great. They both took their naps and ate dinner too! I was thrilled.


I made the Mandarin Orange cake with a filling and decoration while DH made the chocolate cake all from scratch. Everyone loved them which was great!

Sadly my back went out on me and I'm in tons of pain. I'm going to see the chiro tomorrow at 10:30 and I pray he can help me. I hate not being able to take Advil for the pain. I need to get better for preschool on Tuesday and to start packing boxes too. I have a friend dropping some boxes off for me tomorrow and I really wanted to get started so we were closer to being ready when we do actually find a place to live.

No comments: