
We did get out and enjoyed the afternoon at my nieces 6th birthday party. It was at the community center by them and they had two awesome slides and kid beach area. The kids LOVED it and the slides were fun. LM got cold though since they didn't have the water warm enough.
DD going down the ship slide
Mommy, LM, and DD going down the slide
Daddy and DD going down the BIG slide
The kids loved the pizza, cake, seeing family, and their goodie bag. Sadly they were so hyped up once we got home neither of them wanted to go to bed. LM cried for an hour (he NEVER does that) and DD was crying too (which she doesn't do...normally talks or sings to herself). They are both quiet now thankfully. My back in on the verge of going out again so I'm worried about that and HATE that it feels this way with everything I have to do now (sort, toss, and pack). I pray it's better in the morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment