Tonight LM got his first MAJOR owie. He had blood pouring down his face from a gap in his scull. It was so sad. DH picked him up and we applied pressure and an ice pack and called a friend that's a nurse to come look at it to see if it needed stitches. Thankfully it just needed a band aid placed tightly up to push the skin together. He said it would leave a scar which is sad but thankfully it wasn't worse. I finally got DD to explain what happened. She said she was carrying him and dropped him on the door frame and his head hit the door hinge. So sad. When it happened she was saying, "sorry baby". Thankfully after some Tylenol and the band aid he got up smiled and went off to play with DD. They forgive so easily at that age! It's wonderful.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move Thursday night at the baby shower. I get little flutters here and there now too. Just got one actually. It's so exciting. It's still crazy to me that I'm pregnant again!
Sunday, March 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment