Monday, March 08, 2010


I took DD to the library today. It was fun and she loves picking out books to bring home and always picks one up for her brother since he naps while we go. She's so sweet to think of him. We got a bunch of books on places for DH and I to travel too. We aren't 100% sure we will be going to Mexico next month. I think DH wants to research some more and figure out exactly where he wants to go. I don't really care because I want to go everywhere. We turned in my passport stuff today so I hope it comes back soon!

I tried getting DD some new shoes. She HAD to put them on herself and then only wanted flip flops and hot pink dress shoes. I was so frustrated. She already got a pair of flip flops and needs tennis shoes but didn't like what I found for her. We ended up getting nothing and I told Kevin he gets to take her next time. Maybe while I'm in CA he can take her to get new shoes.

We played outside for a little while before naps. So LM LOVES to suck on rocks and always has a rim of dirt around his face...did your boys do this too? I can't believe he does it over and over. You would think he wouldn't like the taste. oh well.

I'm off to the chiro...

No comments: