Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Day

April 12, 2009

DD was being so silly this morning when getting her basket. She actually CRAWLED across the floor to get it. She loved the egg in it and didn't really care about anything else. I had scattered eggs along the floor and couches for her to find. She LOVED that and played with them all morning until church.

(DH told me that DD had fun playing with all the eggs and her bucket for most of the morning until it was time for church)


I went to church early with my mom to listen to her friend speak (the one dying of cancer) but she wasn't feeling well enough to be there to speak so her sister spoke for her. It was a touching day since my mom's other good friend (my friend's grandma) passed yesterday morning. It's a wonderful time of year to be dealing with a loss but it's still so sad. I truly think my mom is a little depressed which is understandable. She's not her normal happy self. I wish I knew what to do to make her feel better.

Our choir sang today and we did a great job! It was the first time we got it all right which was the best time for it to happen. My SS class was great today too. I love it that they all participate and listen. It's my best class in three years. I even got a break from the kids today since DH took the baby for the last hour. It was wonderful! We all got a nap too and woke up late! Oops. DD slept in so long and we expected her to wake us up. I think she crashed after having jelly beans this morning and a cupcake in nursery. We made it to the in-laws 20 minutes late and ate dinner. DD wouldn't eat anything and threw a huge fit. Grandpa rescued her and spoiled her rotten. She did enjoy playing with all the cream soda bottles. I changed LM into his third outfit for the day. He blew out of the first two. (Hence no real Easter pictures. We'll get them later after I do laundry.) We all went to the Choir Easter Presentation at church and we sang two songs this time. It was wonderful and my Dad said we sounded great. He took care of the baby for me and Grandma took care of DD. She was a pistol and was so loud! I think she had enough of being quiet for the day.

DD at church in between our chior practice and performance. She was tired of being a church. Can's you tell. . .
I tried doing some push ups on Saturday for the new work out program I am doing with DH but after three my left shoulder- (the one hurt in the accident) killed me! It felt like it tore. I now have to call up my lawyer and let them know I'm not healed though on Wednesday I thought I was doing fine when they asked. I also have to call the orthopedic and see what he has to say about it. What a mess!

No comments: