Friday, March 06, 2009

March 6, 2009

So, I'm still sick but feeling slightly better though my throat is even worse now from all the coughing. I think the medicine is really helping me too which is great. I have a baby shower tomorrow that I really want to go to but I'm not going if I'm still sick. LM and I got to sleep in till 10:30am which was wonderful. I also fell asleep on the couch last night at 8 but then woke up later since LM was throwing a fit. I don't know what was causing him such distress. I feed him even though he had just eaten an hour earlier. That did help. Last night when I was feeding LM he had his little hand up by his face while eating and had his little pinking sticking out. It made me think of him enjoying his "tea". LOL It was pretty cute.

Today DD is with her grandparents so she's getting lots of attention (she's been lacking that since we have been sick) and now we get to rest. It's nice. DH' is out picking up LM a new swing since DD has broken both of the ones we have here. He's getting a big one. We are taking the money from the swing my parents purchased toward the swing which is making it half off! (My mom so tired of pushing our broken swing while babysitting so my dad went and bought one. That was so nice of them.) I wish we could afford a travel one too but that would be almost $200 for both.

DH heard from the police agency here that turned him down that they may have another position opening up sooner than they had originally thought. DH tried calling them back yesterday but they haven't returned his phone call. It seems like a dream that they called.I'm wondering how soon they will have that position open up. We will have to wait and see.

No comments: