Today I took DD to story time. We meet our friends there and then we all came back to our house for play time and lunch. It was so fun. DD is finally breaking out of her shell and doing the actions to the songs and walking around the room now. I think her time at nursery at church has really helped her out. DH kept LM and was going to Boarders to look at books on Ireland but LM wouldn't have any of it and was screaming the whole time he was in the store so there trip was short. It's sad and funny at the same time that the kids have it out for DH. They don't let him sleep, cry or fuss around him. They make him work a lot harder than they do me. Poor guy! Both kids are napping now and DH's at a meeting about the script he's "fluffing" up. I better go and fold some laundry and get a snack before DD wakes up or LM for his next feeding.Monday, March 02, 2009
March 2, 2009
Today I took DD to story time. We meet our friends there and then we all came back to our house for play time and lunch. It was so fun. DD is finally breaking out of her shell and doing the actions to the songs and walking around the room now. I think her time at nursery at church has really helped her out. DH kept LM and was going to Boarders to look at books on Ireland but LM wouldn't have any of it and was screaming the whole time he was in the store so there trip was short. It's sad and funny at the same time that the kids have it out for DH. They don't let him sleep, cry or fuss around him. They make him work a lot harder than they do me. Poor guy! Both kids are napping now and DH's at a meeting about the script he's "fluffing" up. I better go and fold some laundry and get a snack before DD wakes up or LM for his next feeding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment