Before:
I was able to rake up and weed the right side (looking at the house) done before thinking of taking pictures. I then tackled the left side and trimmed back the tree that was looking more like a bush and riped up a ton of grass that was growing in the flower bed. I can't wait to work on more on a different day. I also finally got my tomato plant transplanted that my mom gave me! We also decided today to kill of the weedy grass and just rip it all out. It will be easier to maintain and hopefully look better!
After:
After I finished I headed to Food 4 Less for my mom to pick up corn on the cob. Ihad to find 20 ears of corn and most of the ones there were starting to rot. It took a long time (1 hour almost) to find the 20 ears. I think I went through over 100 ears before finding mine. They had a large waste basket there for the husks so I took the time to husk them too so it was one less thing to do once we arrived there.
Once back home and DD was up from her nap we headed over to my parents for my Dad's birthday celebration! He has the coolest birthday this year: 08-08-08
No comments:
Post a Comment