Sunday, August 31, 2008

BOY or GIRL...(Poll)

So I would love to hear what your think baby #2 will be?

A BOY or A GIRL.

Just click on the button that says comments at the bottom of this post and leave us a little message on your prediction. We will be finding out early Thursday morning so you have until about Thursday afternoon to post your thoughts.

10 comments:

Liz Autry said...

so, you re carrying low this time eh? Sounds familiar... it seems with every baby I have we go a little lower! Anyway, I am going to say you are having a girl. Don't know why, but hey, I have a 50\50 chance right?:)

S and D said...

I was surfing the blog world today and came across you. Great family picture. Your little girl is getting so big...and ohh so very cute.

Alisha said...

Boy!! :)

Andrea said...

Well... I really hope you have a Boy! but I am sure what ever you have you will be extatic with. I miss you all so much. We went to our new ward.. boo hoo.. i know it's the 1st sunday, but.. it's just not the same..When do you find out what you are having? I am going to call you next week.. Take care..
Andrea

S and D said...

Glad you figured it out , my guess would be BOY. One of each ;0)

isshou ni said...

Russ hopes for a boy. I think it is a girl.

Loridee said...

i think it's a girl again!!!

Stephanie said...

hmmmmmm....boy. Sarah! Your family is so cute! I love it!

smiliesar said...

My knitting group:
4-boys
1-girl
1-human (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Aaron says GIRL, and I say BOY!! Good luck!!