We went to bed early last night. It was so nice. I finished the baby's blanket (though It was finished being knitted a few days ago but I just finished tying it off and weaving in the loose threads. It turned out beautifully! I'm so pleased since it was my first blanket.
I started on a matching hat for the baby and a sweater for DD's Christmas present. I also want to make her a jumper but this sweater is going to be a lot of work since I've never made anything so complicated and I'm learning some new stitches along the way too. I hope it some what fits her. If it turns out nicely I will make a matching one for the baby out of a different colored yarn. I'm hoping to have the sweater done in a month and a half. We will see though. It may take longer since I might have to get a lot of help from my knitting friends.
I was able to sleep in this morning again. My sister called yesterday morning while I was sleeping to talk to me and then again this morning. She couldn't believe I was still asleep. I do get up every morning though to feed DD and then keeping her happy while I try to get some more sleep. I can't wait till the day I can truly sleep in. I don't think that's in my future for over 10 years! Yikes.
So, my back has been almost going out on me again the past two days. I've been stretching and everything that I can to get it to not go out completely but then this morning I couldn't cross my leg over to stretch my back. My little baby is way down in my pelvis and wouldn't allow me to stretch so I made an appointment with my chiro to see if he can help me out. This baby is SO LOW!! DD was so high that my rib cage spread 4 inches and this time around I still haven't moved up in a bra size yet. It's funny how I'm carrying them so differently.
1 comment:
I love the blue blanket!! Hooray for a finished project.
Post a Comment