Today DD started to sign some new words! I was so excited. She singed "more" and then "food". It's nice to be able to communicate with her. I just wish she would try to copy what we are saying but she thinks were crazy! She always seems to do things in her own time so I just need to be patient.
At church today they had a stuff swap where it was a free yard sale. I completely forgot about it and got there when most everything was packed up to be put in the DI trailer. I found a few frames that a friend pointed out to me that she has brought which were perfect for some pictures that I had at home! I also got a little fake plat that looks so much better than the ugly candles I had on top of my cabinets. I wish I would have remembered earlier but am so happy with my finds!
Once I got home from the swap I put one of DD's pictures in one of the frames and it's adorable! I then packed up some dinner for us and headed over to my friends house while our husbands and another of their buddies went to a movie. DD rode in her new car seat over to her house and loved it. I like knowing that she has more room now. It's also crazy to think that we will be putting another little baby in her old car seat in only a few more months! Time flies by way too quickly.

View through the rear window of the car.
She was in a very silly mood!
It was a bit crazy over at my friends' house since she was watching her sisters 3 boys for an hour and a half. That made 3 boys and 3 girls all together. It was nuts. My head was pounding by the time they left. I finally turned on a TV show for everyone to watch at the end because I couldn't take the noise any more. BOYS can be so LOUD!!!! 
DD just LOVES balls and once she laid her eyes on this one it's all she wanted.

I got DD this Zebra bounce and spin on Craigslist today. I will be picking it up on Tuesday. I'm so excited. This one is her friend's and she LOVES it. She needs something new to play with at home. She's completely bored with everything she has and needs something bigger to play with.
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures, especially your new family pic! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Post a Comment