This morning DD had a chocolate chip pancake. I made them a little while ago and she wouldn't eat them. This time I gave her the whole pancake to eat and she loved it. It was a mess though! She even liked the peach pieces I gave her. The only problem we have to work on now is getting her to stop throwing her food on the floor. Once she did that today I told her she was finished and she tried grabbing what she could to shove in her mouth. She was still hungry but she needs to learn it's not okay to just throw what you want on the floor. She even later went over to the garbage and started pulling out some of the bad spots of the peach that I had cut off and placed in the garbage. Now we have a garbage digger in our house! Ewe!
Daddy's playing the tackle game with DD but she doesn't wait for him to get her.
She goes to him! It was too funny not to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment