Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Annoying Dental Health Services Rant

[Email Kevin sent them]

First of all - This is by far the worst company of any kind in any industry I have ever dealt with. 
Period.  Back in January of 2016 when we first started coverage we received 
dental cards, but only under my name.  No mention of my wife, Sarah. Wanting to make sure my wife was covered I went to your website. To no surprise your website was neither helpful or quick as you claim on your hold message.  It was not user-friendly and did not give me the information needed..  So I called - selected the option to have a membership rep call me back.  Never heard from them.    

So I emailed......nothing.  I emailed again.  Nothing.

Then I received a notice saying I did not pay in February.....So I went to the site again.  You could make a payment, sure enough......but couldn't look at an invoice, a payment history or anything else.  So not wanting to just send a payment out into the ether without confirmation or any billing info from your end I sent another email.  Nothing. I tried calling again - couldn't hold more than 75 minutes (which is what the time was when I finally gave up).  Called and selected for a member rep to call me back again.  Nothing.

There was also no way to tell on the site if I am on autopay - which I thought I had been - though obviously not if I'm getting a notification of no payment.  

After several attempts to get an answer, call back or an email response I gave up.  I assumed, as the letter told me, that after not paying you in 30 days our coverage would be canceled.  But then last week I got another notification saying payment for April had not been received......no kidding.

So I signed in again today.....a new portal available!  Yet, still the inbox and coverage information is not in the same section as payment and billing or even have a link to it (the " exchange"). WHO DESIGNS YOUR WEBSITES?????  Has your company seen how ANY other website on the planet works? I had a message of an invoice alert in my inbox on your site - an inbox I had no idea existed.  But every time I clicked on "view invoice" it took me to an error screen saying "your session is timed out".  This happened 6 times in a row across 3 different browsers.  Have I sufficiently expressed my frustration with your company yet? 

So, my wife needs to see a dentist and get some work done on her teeth.  And if we do have coverage available to us we'd rather not pay for that out of pocket.
 
I see in this new portal that Sarah, my wife, is listed.  But I can't view the invoice to know how much we need to pay to be current.     

If I don't receive a satisfactory response to my email KRLewis33@gmail.com or my 
phone 503.380.0583 within 24 hours I will report you loudly and proudly to the 
Better Business Bureau. (I tried sending this message on the website, but lo and behold I got the following error message: "your message contains restricted characters".  No explanation of what those characters were or how to fix it.  It is unbelievable how poorly everything about your company is set up, mind-blowingly unbelievable.) 

Respond ASAP.
_Kevin

No comments: