Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hot off the Press

Got the best email from my momma today about Dad's Prostate Cancer results we have been anxiously waiting for since he ended treatment.

Hot off the press:  Wow!!  Look at this GREAT NEWS!!
Praise to God on high.  Amen.

Comments from the Doctor's Office
Your labwork showed that your prostate specific antigen (PSA) has decreased significantly. That is great news. If you have any questions please contact my office or send me an email through kp.org. I will answer you as quickly as possible but your health is important to me and please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,
Eric S. Reid, M.D.
Kaiser Permanente
Department of Urology
Component Results

Component
Your Value
Standard Range
Flag
PSA, Total
0.19 ng/mL
<=6.50 ng/mL


No comments: