Friday, February 08, 2013

Jewelry Love

My sweet Friend Renee is our local "Jewelry Lady."  I was hosting a party and she asked if we could get some more light and turn on the overhead light.  It's been out from probably over 6 months now.  Kevin and I can't figure out how to get to the light bulb.  It seems that the cover would just twist off but we can't do it.  Renee is a do it herself type of gal so we together tried to get it apart.  Kevin thought it was hilarious and snapped a picture. It was pretty funny.  :-) ...and no we didn't figure it out.


Addie getting all "pretty"
Setting up all the pretties
Sadly due to all the illnesses and crazy other things going around I only had two people come to my party.  It was still fun but I even texted Renee around 3 saying that I didn't know if anyone one was going to make it due to so many telling me they were sick, a child was sick, or their husband was sick.  Within 2 hours I had 8 people cancel on me.  Oh well.  It was really comical   Kevin commented that my phone was blowing up...so many texts or phone calls.  Everything it said I got mail I started saying, "who's not coming now."  LOL  I scheduled another party for April so hopefully more people will come to that one and everyone will be well by then!  :-)

No comments: