The morning started off a little later than I had hoped. I just couldn't get out of bed but I still figured out how to make it fun. I made oatmeal for the kids complete with heart shaped sprinkles! The kids loved that. YEAH for easy ways to please.

Kaila was so excited about all her Valentines as we drove to pick up Glenn from school. Thankfully after some conversing she gave Addie one of her many suckers she got. That made Addie's morning.
Heart Shaped Pizza for lunch! YUM
The kids with their Valentine's
![]() |
| Silly Glenn...trying to make some face though I'm not sure why...but holding his favorite Valentine Card |
![]() ![]() |
| Kaila LOVED all her Valentine's and even separated them out multiple times. She especially liked the BFF pin that she got from Katya and her candy bracelet to eat. |
Sweet Valentine's from Greg and Sher's family. The kids beamed as I read each message that was written just for them. :-)
Our Love Mailbox from our FHE packet. The kids LOVED having this though I still need to finish Addie and Glenn's names since they were added to the family after we had these FHE packets put together.
For Dinner we had yummy Crepes to wrap up our celebration and with Strawberries and whip cream the colors were perfect! Stephen came over to join us too which was wonderful to have him here. He brought over some of his yummy 40 garlic chicken that he had made for Vaughn and Suzi...YUM!! I will be adding that to the list of foods to make for dinner next week.

















No comments:
Post a Comment