Wednesday, February 06, 2013
God Answers
While we were on our way to play group Kaila was talking to me and then says, "God answered our prayer." I asked, "He did? What did he answer." She replied, "Dad got work." I LOVE that she noticed on her own that God answered our prayers. Kevin had been with out work or any work coming since the first week of January when he got sick with the flu. We have been praying and praying that he would get more work. The kids have been even more aware of it right now since they keep asking for things and I keep saying no because Daddy doesn't have work and you have to work to have money. I was starting to get a little stressed too thinking how long our savings would last our family. I'm so grateful that God answered our prayers and helped my little girl's faith grow stronger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment