Friday, February 01, 2013
Beautiful Sunshine
I'm so relieved the sun came out. It's suppose to stay for a couple days too which is fabulous!!! After picking the kids up from school I made them lunch and then they all headed out in the backyard to play. With the sun shining on you I was comfortable in my short sleeve shirt! It was beautiful. I decided to grab the two plants I had by the kitchen window and plant them since it was warm enough to dig in the dirt. After planting the plants I managed to weed ALL the flowerbed and pots! (That felt awesome to have done...though my back wasn't thrilled). I even got about 1/3 of the garden weeded out too. It makes me anxious to get the garden going again. I LOVE picking fresh veggies to eat. I even got some organizing done in the garage though I needed Kevin's muscles so I had to stop. Kevin got one more W-2 and tried to finish our taxes but still needs one more W-2. We aren't getting much back BUT thankfully we aren't having to pay any either which is nice. :-) The kids got to ride their bikes and scooters and then either had naps or quiet time. It was a fabulous afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment