Thursday, January 10, 2013

Fashionista

 
Every night we have Kaila take her clothes for the next day out in the hall so she won't wake up Addie while she's getting ready for school.  I saw her laying out her pants and then she got on her chair and chose her purple princess shirt.  She went back into her room and came out with her purple sandals.  I told her they would be cold...she just smiled at me.  I told her that it snowed today while she was at school.  Kevin saw what she had in her hand and was telling her the same thing that she would be cold...then looked at me and whispered, "but it matches."  I smiled and nodded my head.  She's a true girl...putting fashion before comfort!  Not mommy's style, since I'm all about comfort, but she was so cute laying out her outfit so it would be just right in the morning!

No comments: