Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Playing Sequence
Opening Christmas PJ's


Sweet Tori sharing her new coloring pad and markers with Kaila
The Woolner's invited us over to celebrate Christmas Eve together.  They were having Pizza for dinner and then hanging out and acting out the nativity. After having the Cousin's sleepover I didn't want Pizza again so we said we would meet them over there after dinner to be together.  It's so nice having Kurt and Kristi's family up to celebrate with and see them frequently.  I so wish they still lived close by to us. Kevin went all out and made a yummy peanut butter/chocolate popcorn mix to bring to the get together.  Everyone who tried it LOVED it.  Kaila and I played Sequence with the Kurt and Kristi and kids.  It was fun.  I'd never played it before but loved the strategy involved.  Kaila and Kurt even won the last round with Kaila playing all by herself with a little help from mommy.  She was so excited!!  We watched Chad's family yearly Christmas DVD and each opened a present before leaving (kids got their Christmas PJ's).  We weren't able to do act out the nativity before heading home so we did that at home before going to be for our scripture study.  The kids LOVED it.

No comments: