Monday, December 31, 2012

Scramble



One of my favorite games to play on my phone is Scramble.  It's like Boggle which I hated playing with Kevin though he loved it.  I could never find half the words Kevin could.  What I love about it being on the phone is you can trace over a word and it will let you know right away if it's a correct word or not.  I've gotten much better at finding patterns to more words with letter combinations.  I love using my brain and the puzzle that lies within each different game.  I finally got my best score ever.  Scramble also started this moth doing a Leaders scoreboard.  I am in the the top 2% globally with my score.  That made my day!
2110 Points in one game!  Kevin didn't believe me that it was one round when I first showed him.  I was ecstatic about it.  Rebecca got over 90 words too!!!  That's incredible.

No comments: