Last night Addie woke up screaming. It was such a sad sound. I ran upstairs to her room and she said, "Dog scare me, dog scare me." The dog scared you I responded to which she said, "yeah." Poor thing. I'm not sure if her Violet (stuffed dog that sings, talks, and plays music) went off or if she had a bad dream about a dog but she hurried and jumped into my arms. The poor thing. I cuddled her for a minute and then asked if she was ready to lay back down. She hesitantly laid back down and went to sleep. I took Violet out of her crib just in case she was the cause of the problem. Thankfully she went right back to sleep.
A week or so before she woke up and said, "Poop in bed," over and over. I asked her if she wanted to go and sit on the toilet and try since she didn't smell so I knew she hadn't pooped in her diaper. She said yes. I took her in and took her diaper off and she indeed with pee. She's been referring to both pee and poop as "poop" so it's hard to know exactly what she's talking about. I then took her back to her crib but when trying to place her in she started freaking out saying, "Poop in bed!" I put her at the far end of the bed to look. I had to shake every blanket it out over the rug to show her there wasn't any poop in her bed. She finally realized and laid down for me to cover up and go back to sleep. The poor girl must have dreamt that some poop really did get in her bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment