As I was taking my quiet time (reading on my bed during nap time) DD came in my room and found my reading light on my night stand. She picked it up and used it as a phone calling Aunt Rebecca. She was telling her how she missed her and then about how Caylie (who's now always playing with her) was sick and was getting a blessing to feel better. I just LOVED hearing her "play" that she knows blessings help those that sick. I love knowing that she has a testimony of that as such a young age.
I also found her playing at the bottom of the stairs with some dolls and as I was walking down she told me that I was stepping on Lila. Too funny and awesome that she is now coming up with her own names for her imaginary friends. Her imagination is flourishing lately and she's passed that on to her brother too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment