Monday, October 01, 2012

Simple is Beautiful

Got this email from my older sis today that made me smile and feel loved:

Sarah and Kevin,
I was somewhere that it was hard for me to actually respond to FB posts when I saw the little video of Addie and the pull-toy that I got for Kaila when she was just itty bitty.  I was thinking about it again today, and thought - gee I'm gonna reply now.  However, it's pretty far down in my "news feed", so I'm sending email instead. 
I'm so glad that your kids have enjoyed that silly little toy.  It is a testament to the concept that:   "simple is beautiful".
Thanks for the sharing what you do on FB and when we come to visit.  I think you two are great parents and I love seeing how happy, healthy, creative and imaginative your children are as they grow up.   Good for you!
Love,

Jen

No comments: