Sunday, June 05, 2011

"and men are, that they might have JOY" (2 Ne 2:25)

As we walk into church DD gets taken out before we could even make it to the pew to sit down (throwing a fit over not being able to sit by her friend). LM freaks out because DD isn't coming to sit down so he's taken out. I ended up taking LM out 4 times in 30 minutes, one more time for screaming "No Mama" over and over. It was terrible of me to try to have him put his crayons back in the plastic baggie so they wouldn't keep falling through the cracks of the pew which was frustrating him. I also took SP out twice (feeding and being loud). After about 45 minutes of church DH leans over to me and says, "We are so done. DONE. Men are that they might have joy, and I won't have joy if we have any more kids." I nodded my head and chuckled inside. It was such a long sacrament meeting.

The funny thing was the kids were GREAT that morning. DD got up and ate breakfast. LM joined her and I went back to sleep until SP woke up. The two oldest played nicely with each other for 2 hours and SP slept in so I didn't get up until 10am!!! It was fabulous. I was just making breakfast when DH walked in the door from his early morning meetings. I guess the kids just can't be good all day. Thankfully since my morning was so nice and relaxing I wasn't flustered by the events just got a great work out from going up and down the aisle.

No comments: