
This morning we woke up to snowflakes falling. The kids thought since it was snowing they could go out and build a snowman. So sad to tell them that wasn't going to happen since it needed to snow A LOT to make a snowman and I knew it wasn't cold enough for that to happen. They enjoyed watching it fall outside before preschool started though.

We had our Valentine's Day party late since everyone was sick at the house and we didn't want to get anyone sick. It was so much fun. We made envelopes to hold our cards, made heart necklaces, and played "HEART" Bingo with pictures from the year. The kids loved it and I did too. We enjoyed some cookies too for snack.
I made this fun heart mobile before the party. I love how it turned out and was so easy to do. I don't think I would have ever thought to sew paper before but this was darling and I couldn't resist trying it out. I also finally finished my "Sweet" project. I was going to get it done BEFORE v-day but getting sick put a kink in all plans.
After school we took off as a family to try Pico Berry. I went for my friend's birthday and DH was wanting to check it out. He doesn't like frozen yogurt but he wanted to give it another shot. Sadly they didn't have many good flavors out this time. The kids enjoyed it though so I think I will be bringing them back again by myself. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment