SP is rolling over from her front to her back now only once though when she is happy but after that she gets so mad! I really would like her to wait till after our trip so the airplane flight will be easier. I can't believe how big she is getting though. She's playing and turning all over to reach for things. She really is turning into a little person. I can't wait to see her little personality.
LM is talking SO much more now. It's wonderful watching him express himself and finding the words he knows to get his point across. DH and I were talking about him while we were at dinner and DH said he's pretty sure he will be taller than he is. For some reason my heart just ached. My little boy can't get that old. I feel like I'm missing out too much on his life already for him to grow up. Oh, to be a mommy. It's a hard but wonderful thing to watch our kids grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment