skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Calorie packing
Love and prayers for sweet SP to gain some weight. I pray she is just small. The sad thing is that at 4 months she was 13.11 and then at 6 months down 13.03 and then weight checks since at 13.9.5 and now 8 months at 13.13 (only 22 ounces in a month). She won't drink the formula but I keep trying and she is eating what I can get into her mouth of baby food but she doesn't like most of it. She loves avocado though it's her FAVORITE! We just need her to gain weight and pray there is nothing actually wrong with her. It's just so overwhelming and scary.
She HATES store bought baby food. I have to make everything for her. She eats avocado almost everyday with her oatmeal and then apples. She hates, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, green beans. She's silly. I think she's had more but can't think of them right now. She goes through period where she will eat a lot and then only take a bite or two. I can't force her to eat. We'll keep trying and trust in God to help her grow properly.
No comments:
Post a Comment