I'm so proud of myself today. I got all the kids dressed, bathed, feed and ready to go to church by 10:30. Church is at 11:30 and normally we are scrambling to get everything ready and out the door. It was so nice today when DD was asking if we could play go fish (new game I taught her to play Friday) that I could say Yes! It was wonderful not being rushed especially by myself. I prepped everything I could Saturday night and I know that helped. I also put SP down for her nap in her car seat and put her in the laundry room with the fan on to block the noise and then loaded the other kids up when it was time to go and then was able to just put SP in and drove off. She even continued sleeping halfway through sacrament meeting! It was wonderful. The kids were great and I got to really listen to MOST of the meetings today. That rarely happens and today I was a single parent too. Yeah for blessings!!!

DD's Sunbeam Teachers are going away to school. They will be sorely missed. DD has loved having them and we have been so happy to know she's in good hands. We will find out next week who her new teachers will be.
My parents had us over for dinner tonight instead since they forgot they had the missionaries coming over to eat. It was fun to spend time with them and the kids LOVED it too. DH called me there and the kids enjoyed talking to him. DD was so 'cited that Daddy is coming home tomorrow. It was very cute to hear her reaction when he reminded him he was flying home. We all can't wait to see him!
 |
| Nana gave SP some smashed green beans to try tonight...not a fan |
Yeah for a Fabulous Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment