Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Sickness Woes
Sadly today DH woke up sick. He came into our room this morning was I was nursing SP and said he had some bad news...he was sick. I told me to lay down and stay in bed and quarantined him to the room for the day. I then took Lysol to everything else in the house and started the laundry since I knew there would be a ton with all the towels and bedding again. Over all it was a great day though exhausting. The kids and I made cookies after naps and the painted before bed. They even got play dough out before nap time which is a HUGE treat. I always think it will be a huge mess but the kids did great this time so that might happen more often now. SP was more clingy today so I pray she doesn't get sick again. LM was cranky too though I'm hoping it's him just growing and needing more sleep. We will see though. It's not 2:30am and I have been going in to put someone back to sleep every 15-30 minutes. SP, DD, LM, DD...I pray the night calms down. I think they might actually now...oh wait. SP just started again. UGH! I still have about 3 more loads of laundry to do tomorrow too. FUN, Fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment