Saturday, March 26, 2011

Poor SP

Sadly I got a call that the urine sample came back bad. They ended up needing to catheterize SP. They said there were two forms of bacteria in the catch they got before so they said they needed to cath her. I called grandma to come stay with the older two and use her car since DH had just left with ours to go look at another car with his dad. It was my third day in a row taking SP to the doctors. Thankfully I think she had already forgotten what had happened to her since she was happy and smiling at everyone. She HATED having her legs held apart and the cold iodine wipe. Thankfully it went pretty quick and she calmed down when I picked her up until I put her back in her car seat. She really doesn't like being put in there.

No comments: